Dr. Sheldon Bjorgaard
Dr. Sheldon Bjorgaard is a licensed Naturopathic Physician and a graduate of the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine. Prior to naturopathic medical training, Dr. Bjorgaard earned his Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in Biology from the University of the Fraser Valley, where he also lettered in varsity basketball during his undergraduate studies.
Dr. Sheldon has received training in a wide variety of modalities, including clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, acupuncture, minor surgery, and osseous manipulation, as well as additional certification in intravenous therapies, pharmaceutical prescribing, and advanced injection therapies including prolotherapy and platelet-rich-plasma therapy. His wide scope of practice allows him to provide comprehensive care for all ages.
For more information about Dr. Sheldon and about Naturopathic medicine, please visit www.drSheldonND.com
- 2012 – Bachelor of Science (BSc.) Biology Major – University of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, BC
- 2016 – Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) – Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- 2013 – Volunteer naturopathic medical assistant – Natural Doctors International (NDI) – Omotepe, Nicaragua
- 2015 – Intravenous Nutrient Therapy – Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- 2016 – Pharmaceutical prescribing authority – College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- 2016 – Advanced Injection Therapies (Prolotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma therapy) – Maui Regenerative Medicine, Dr. Kevin Davison, ND
- 2016 – Naturopathic Cardiac life support – OHM Medical Training Services
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC)
- British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA)
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)