Always positive and laughing, Cory is one of those people who live life to the fullest.
Deceivingly calm and mild mannered, Cory has done everything from rock and mountain climbing, 4×4 off roading, gymnastics, competitive swimming, triathlons, wind surfing, sailing and more!
He brings his passion for life into all of his treatments and his patients are the ones that benefit from it.
Always eager to learn more about his patient’s injuries, he looks to see how he can make the most improvement in their quality of life with every treatment. Recognizing that patient benefit more from receiving multiple forms of therapy for their injuries, Cory chose to work with us at Performax Health Group, and we are better for it.
Cory utilizes spinal and regional orthopedic assessment, muscle energy techniques, PNF stretching and fascial release as some of the various manual modalities to help his patients return to a better quality of life.
- Diploma Human Kinetics from College of The Rockies in Cranbrook
- 2008 West Coast College of Massage Therapy Graduate
- 2008 CMTBC Registered Massage Therapist
- Member of the Registed Massage Therapists of BC
- Member of the College of Massage Therapist of BC
- rock and mountain climbing
- 4×4 off roading, gymnastics
- Competed in swimming and triathalon events