A 21yr veteran in the profession, Robert graduated from the Canadian College of Massage & Hydrotherapy in 1994.
His treatments have intense focus searching for elusive sources of dysfunction. He is especially interested in re-establishing function in his patient’s body. Once function has been obtained, then patients can live a more vibrant and efficient life. Robert uses corrective alignment orthopaedic treatments.
Robert Instructs Ligamentous Articular Strain Technique both nationally and online. He has been published in the Journal or Prolotherapy, Massage Matters Magazine and the Canadian Massage Therapy Magazine.
“The best compliment I receive from my patients is when they tell me they no longer need to see me because they have returned to their normal lifestyle.”
- 1994 CCMH Graduate
- 1994 CMTBC Registered Massage Therapist
- 2008 WCCMT Upgraded to the current 3000 hour Diploma CMTBC requirements
- National Instructor of Ligamentous Articular Strain Technique
- 2002-2009 Instructor Orthopaedic & Neurological Departments WCCMT
- 2002-2009 Clinical Supervisor WCCMT
- Amateur Triathlete since 1995 competing in Sprint, Olympic and ½ Ironman distance
- 2009 ITU World Championships with Canadian National Triathlon Team (Gold Coast, Australia)