Dr. Steve Mew
Dr. Steven Mew received his Doctor of Chiropractic at Western States Chiropractic College in Portland, Oregon. Dr. Mew believes in a biomechanical approach to treating injuries by combining both manual diversified adjustments and multiple soft tissue techniques. His focus is in diagnosing and treating postural misalignment, muscular and structural imbalances.
Dr. Mew is trained in Active Release Techniques, Kinesio-Tape and Graston Technique. He has treated at various sporting events including the BMO Vancouver Marathon, Scotiabank Vancouver half Marathon, and the Vancouver Sun Run. Dr. Mew enjoys helping all athletes, from professionals to weekend warriors, get back into the game.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Western States Chiropractic College
- Active Release Techniques
- Kinesio Tape
- Graston Technique
- Medical Team – BMO Vancouver
- MarathonMedical Team – Vancouver Sun Run
- Medical Team – Lululemon Seawheeze
- Medical Team – Scotia Bank Half Marathon
- Medical Team – RBC Grand Fondo
- Medical Team – Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Medical Team – BC Cancer Foundation Underwear Affair