Carolyn completed her Master of Physical Therapy degree and Bachelor of Human Kinetics degree at the University of British Columbia. Prior to becoming a physiotherapist, Carolyn worked as a personal trainer and fitness instructor in an outreach program for children and adults.
Carolyn believes in a holistic approach to physiotherapy treatment, which includes a combination of manual therapy, acupuncture, electromodalities, taping, individualized exercise programs and client education. She enjoys working with and treating a variety of orthopaedic conditions such as post-motor vehicle accident injuries, work-related injuries and sports injuries.
In her spare time, Carolyn enjoys participating in a number of recreational sports such as softball, badminton, ultimate frisbee, and dodgeball. She is also fluent in Cantonese and can speak some Mandarin.
- 2016 Functional Dry Needling (IMS)
- 2014 Level 2 Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy – Lower Quadrant
- 2013 Certificate of the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute (CAFCI)
- 2012 Level 1 Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherap
- 2012 Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute (APTEI) Course – Lumbar Manipulation
- 2012 Mulligan Concept Course – Lower Quadrant
- 2012 Masters of Physical Therapy UBC
- 2010 Bachelors of Human Kinetics UBC